About Melissa Chang
Melissa Chang is the president of Pure Incubation, an Internet incubator based in Beverly, Mass., where she operates, acquires, and consults about Internet businesses.
Melissa has been an Internet entrepreneur for nearly 10 years, starting her online career as the Executive Editor for Publish magazine’s Web site (in the 90’s), helping to found the eBusiness Communication Association (in 2001), and co-founding start-up Connexus Media (in 2002). Ziff Davis acquired Connexus (in 2004), and Melissa became the director of product development for the Ziff Davis Web Buyer’s Guide, an online directory of IT products, services and resources.
Follow her on Twitter at @mchang16.
- What a crazy time to start a business (Orange County Register, 3/13/09)
- Moving to a start-up? Fasten your seatbelt (Computerworld, 12/3/08)
- Starting a business in a bad economy (The Sydney Morning Herald, 11/24/08)
- Entrepreneurs see upside in downturn (Fresno Bee, 10/11/08)
- Why online video advertising is struggling (Digital Arts, 10/7/08)
-10 ways Twitter can make money quickly (AdJournal, 7/15/08)
- New video ad formats (YuMe, 5/2/08)
- Why Facebook is dominating MySpace outside the U.S. (SteveKemper.com, 4/17/08)
- Lead generation online ‘growing in popularity’ (Digital Response Media, 3/31/08)
- 3 reasons why the recession is good for you (GigaOm, 3/27/08)
- Making it as a management start-up (NetworkWorld, 2/18/08)